Tuesday, December 13, 2011

flooding in your area

My family is going to old forge the week of July 10th. I have heared around that area has had rather substantial flooding. Has this effected your towm or highways? Any info would be very appreciated


Thanks



flooding in your area


I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;ll love your trip. There was quite a bit of flooding but most of it was south of us, from Albany area to Syracuse mainly I-90. http://www.nysthruway.gov/index.shtml This is the New York State Thruway Authority website where you can view travel conditions. Check with where you%26#39;re lodging to make sure they didn%26#39;t have any flooding problems, and if all of their roads are still passable, as there was atleast 1 road I know of that was washed away, that was in Chester I do believe, didn%26#39;t hear of any in old forge. Our water levels are high this year, you may see warnings of where and when you can swim etc. Have a fun safe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment