Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What clothes do I take?

We%26#39;re off to Boston, New York and Washington, with a few days on Roanoke Island thrown in at the end of holiday - end July to middle of August. What sort of clothes should I take - or just empty cases to fill when we get there? Want to look the biz in cities but need casual for beach bit - don%26#39;t want to take loads of stuff that I won%26#39;t wear and need clothes that will pack and unpack easily. Obviously from questions you%26#39;ll gather I%26#39;m a woman!



What clothes do I take?


I vote for the empty suitcases - mad shopping spree in NY!! We take the bare minimum when we go now and then buy a load of stuff to bring back with us :)



What clothes do I take?


I%26#39;m with Louise on that one 2 very large empty suitcases going 4 very large very full cases going home ;o)




Well, I think something in the middle is wisest. ;) If you bring nothing, you%26#39;ll have nothing to wear at the beginning of the trip. Assuming the order of stops is as you wrote, I don%26#39;t know shopping in Boston very well. Maybe you should post on the Boston board about that. It will be warm to HOT. There%26#39;s just no way to advise you about the details other than to say:



%26gt;try to have some sort of color scheme going so things match each other. Casual t shirts/tops can be used for both beach and city wear. In the summer, doing sightseeing, you don%26#39;t need to ';look the biz'; in the cities while you%26#39;re outside sightseeing. At night and in restaurants is another story , but again, only if you%26#39;re going to dressy places. All the cities have become more casual.



%26gt;bring things that can be layered/have dual uses.




superb





who did you go with flight etc







thats what i woudl fancy

No comments:

Post a Comment