Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NY Hotel

Hi,

As you know I have posted topics here, and basically what I would like to ask about this time is Hotels. I am looking for hotels in New York, but its coming up as very expensive whereas New Jersey Hotels are much cheaper. How is the public transport from New Jersey to New York.

Basically I want to stay in a hotel where I am not alienated. we would like to simply hop on the subway and be connected around the city, i.e. Center Park, Get to the hop on anf off bus tour, etc

Can anyone recommend a hotel??

Thanks

Onkar

NY Hotel

If your purpose is to see NYC, don%26#39;t stay in NJ. I commute from NJ to NYC often. But i really don%26#39;t advise this.

sometimes I stay In nyc on biz overnight. My company doesn%26#39;t allow for tons of money to be spent. I%26#39;ve stayed at Hotel Edison in times square and Standford Hotel. both are fine

  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment