Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where to sit in yankee stadium ?

Hi,



I am travelling to NYC for the first time and plan on going to my first ever baseball game in yankee stadium against Tampa bay on the 28th. I am looking for help on which tickets I should get, there seems to be plenty still available.





So what advice would you give, is Tier 28/29/30 better then the bleachers ? Is the bleachers worth it at all ? Should I hold out for a ticket behind the plate ?





Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me



Where to sit in yankee stadium ?


While the bleachers is a really cool place to watch the game they do not sell beer in that section. A good place to watch the game is in the upper deck behind home plate.



Where to sit in yankee stadium ?


Thanks, What about the tiers high above 1st or 3rd ?

No comments:

Post a Comment