Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Open table reservation - help required

Hello



I am trying to book a table for 10 of us who are coming to New York in August. Unfortunately as I am in the UK I don%26#39;t have a local telephone number and this seems to be mandatory field.



Has anybody from the UK used this service successfully before?



Thanks,



Open table reservation - help required


Try putting in your hotel phone number, that should do it!



Open table reservation - help required


I just tried to make a reservation for an OpenTable restaurant last night for a party of 6 (not in NY) and was told I couldn%26#39;t do it - said party was too large. You may have to call them or e-mail them directly.




I often use opentable and put in my UK no in USA format.




Thanks all, I%26#39;ve now been able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment