Tuesday, December 13, 2011

hotel and transport question

Hi,





My husband and I (mid 20s) will be travelling to NYC for first time on dec 27th for 8 nights.



I have found a few hotel deals: Average nightly rate



Milford Plaza (midtown) $214



Grand Hyatt NY $271



Hilton NY (midtown) $236.50



Millenium Hilton $259



Washington Square (Greenwich) $261



Any recommendations on these hotels??





Also we will be visiting relatives in Yorktown Heights on Dec 30th. Will all public transport be operational to get into the city on 31st?





Thanks in advance



hotel and transport question


You might want to post this question on the New York City Forum for more responses.





I can tell you that the Milford Plaza is affectionally renamed the Mildew Plaza by the locals and isn%26#39;t recommended. Have you looked at the ratings and comments of the others on here?





Like I said though I don%26#39;t know much about accommodation but if you repost on the other forum you should get some good answers.





Regards





Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment