Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Loved These Shows.........What Do You suggest

I love musical theatre and will be visiting with my teen daughter. Shows that I have seen and loved are Mamma Mia and Joseph. I have seen many others but these are my favourites, what would you suggest based on these!



I Loved These Shows.........What Do You suggest


What do you mean by ';Joseph';?



Do you mean ';Joseph %26amp; the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoats';?



Here is a list of Broadway shows:



http://www.playbill.com/events/listing/1.html





I would recommend:



Jersey Boys



Hairspray



The Color Purple



The Drowsy Chaperone



The Wedding Singer





Depending when you arrive, some others not yet open:



Chorus Line



Mary Poppins



Les Miz



I Loved These Shows.........What Do You suggest






Hairspray




Thanks for the suggestions and yes I did mean Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I have also seen Chorus Line and Hairspray and enjoyed both!




I forgot ';Wicked';.




Jersey Boys - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










definitelty Wicked!




';Wicked!';

No comments:

Post a Comment