Tuesday, December 13, 2011

JFK to West 46th

Hi all





can any of the experts tell an NYC virgin best way to get from JFK to W46th with a couple of suitcases and an excited wife ?





Thanks



Peter



JFK to West 46th


hello again, I%26#39;m in the same situation, in NY from 19th to 22nd Oct, I was given this which was helpful, I would think you get the airbus from JFK to Howard Beach or Jamiaca then a train to Penn Station and then subway or cab to the hotel (I%26#39;m sure someone will correct me if I%26#39;m wrong !)



http://www.panynj.gov/airtrain/



JFK to West 46th


If you don%26#39;t feel like springing for a taxi ($45 plus toll and tip, so figure more like $58), I would suggest the bus (either the Carey Bus or the Gray Line, both of which seem to stop frequently). Whatever you do, do NOT get in a vehicle other than a licensed NYC taxi!! Check out the following link for information.


newyork.citysearch.com/feature/4776/#airport3


Good luck!


Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment