Monday, March 29, 2010

airline ticket question

When I compare prices from the Major airlines with Cheap tickets,Orbitz,and Side step, etc, I find that they are all within $5-$7 of each other. My question is what are the advantages of buying direct? Sometimes I can get better times with the others,which is worth $5 more. 1bull



airline ticket question


I think the main benefit in buying direct from the airlines is that you have less problems in case of missed connections, cancelled flights, or changes in travel plans. A friend just traveled on Cheaptickets, and missed her connection and had to pay $700 to get a flight she needed. Supposedly Cheaptickets is going to reimburse her, but in the meantime, she%26#39;s out the additional money.



airline ticket question


Thanks chissis, That is a very good point .. .1bull

No comments:

Post a Comment