Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is there a best day & time for Circle Line Cruise?

We are in NY July 15-22 and plan to take the Circle Line cruise. I bought the NY City Pass which includes this cruise. Just wondered if this pass allows us into an ';express'; line? Is there a best day or time when the lines are less %26amp; the cruise is not so crowded? I travel with 2 impatient teens %26amp; husband! HELP! Appreciate your advice.



Is there a best day %26amp; time for Circle Line Cruise?


I%26#39;ve done the cruise using a pass and we stood in the same queue as for tickets. As for the crowded question. Once we did a morning cruise, it wasn%26#39;t that busy, the afternoon one on another trip was heaving! I think it%26#39;s a matter of chance. I have to say that it was cooler on the morning cruise and that would sway the decision for me as it can get hot out on the water.



Is there a best day %26amp; time for Circle Line Cruise?


I just took the cruise on the 4th with some friends from out of town. The morning was nice and cooler. it was also less crowded. I also got there early so that I was able to get on board first and choose seats. If you are taking the 3 hour tour - pick the right side of the boat (facing forward). You get the best views of NYC for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment