Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm going to NYC for the weekend...

and I can hardly wait. I love it there. It looks like it%26#39;s going to be hot, hot, hot. Hopefully not too sweltering.



I'm going to NYC for the weekend...


Oops, I meant to post this on the off-topic forum but I guess I can tell all of you,too. lol.



I'm going to NYC for the weekend...


This weekend is supposed to be the nicest weather we%26#39;ve had in a long time...warm, low humidity. Perfect!





Have a great time.




Yes, have a great time, the weather is looking great, much better than it has been, lucky you!!!!




Great...low humidity is what I want.




Hey, where is the off-topic forum?




Here...



tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic鈥?/a>



or go to home-forums-off-topic chatter.



It can be fun but there are a lot of posters who ruin it for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment