Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Question About Broadway Shows With 2 Performances Per Day

I%26#39;m just wondering if the main cast usually does both performances or if the understudies are more likely to do one.





I%26#39;m sure they are all great, but I prefer to see a show with the regular performers. Thanks.



Question About Broadway Shows With 2 Performances Per Day


Main cast does both shows, but there is always that slim chance of a star skipping a show. Not a common practice.



Question About Broadway Shows With 2 Performances Per Day


Occasionally, there are productions where an actor is not required to do both shows on a 2-show day (I believe Julie Andrews didn%26#39;t do matinees of Victor Victoria several years ago, for example), but I%26#39;m not aware of any such cases among shows currently on Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment