Tuesday, March 30, 2010

who has heard of cheap air inc

anyone as they are so cheap has anyone booked with them



who has heard of cheap air inc


Lynda I saw your post on this the other day. I haven%26#39;t heard of them - do you have a web address for them and how much cheaper are you talking - I%26#39;m always suspicious of cheap cheap things....



who has heard of cheap air inc


Here%26#39;s some reviews: bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid-鈥?/a>




biz







i saw that but was still wary for example





tickets manchester to new york approx cheapest 680 pounds





with them 260 pounds for 2









so now you can tell why i am asking





thanks




I%26#39;ve never heard of them - but that sure is an incredible price! Do you have a web site for them? Ta. MMM!




www.cheapairinc.com







just seems too good though




Lynda,





What dates are you seeing 拢260 for two please?





Thanks




may




Are the posting for 2007? Hmmm that%26#39;s when I%26#39;m planning my next trip. Need to check this out a bit further. Ta. MMM!




yes


  • soft lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment