Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Independence day

Sending my best wishes from ';across the pond';, to friends old %26amp; new. Have a fantastic day, enjoy whatever you may do!





Nets



x



Happy Independence day


Nets...very poetic! Sending greetings from Sunderland as well. Hope you all have a good day, and for those of you who might see my baby, say Hello!



Happy Independence day


Happy July 4th guys - have a good one =)





Louise xx




happy 4th of july folks- hope you have a fab day :o)




enjoy your day!




Wow! Thanks folks for your greetings - this NYer really appreciates your warm wishes. I%26#39;m going to meet some folks for brunch and then visit with some other folks for a Scrabble fest. In the evening, I%26#39;ll be home, away from crowds, and watch the fireworks on TV. It%26#39;s going to be a hot, hazy and humid day in NYC, so all my plans include AC! Ta. and many thanks. MMM!




Karen is Helen still in NYC?




She is Nets--- she leaves on Thursday evening.




Lucky lady... what i would give to be there today, or any day.. lol





Is Bettina playing hostess with the mostess?




Believe it or not, they only managed to meet up last night as things had conspired against them. I%26#39;m hoping they had a good time, it was Dan%26#39;s first time at Carmines!




I%26#39;m sure they had a fantastic time! I am still green with envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment