Thursday, April 8, 2010

More itinerary help

Tks all for the great advise so far. Just a question re my downtown days.





I had originally split it into 2 days as follows:



Day 1: Take ferry to Ellis Island - not planning to stop at SOL



Ground Zero to pay respects



St. Pauls Church



Battery Park





Day 2



Sth St Seaport, get show tickets at TKTS booth



Subway to Brooklyn, lunch at grimaldis, walk bak over bridge



Tenement museum



Federal reserve tour.





Now that I%26#39;m getting down to booking tickets I want to make sure I have my timing right!



New plans:



Mon 24th July: Fed reserve tour at 9.30am



Ground zero,



St. Pauls church,



tenement museum - was going to book getting by tour at 2pm



Then explore chinatown/soho/village on foot as we head back for midtown





Tuesday 25th July:



Ellis Island (plan to get there about 8am to make the first ferry or we might prebook),



Sth St. Seaport (TKTS booth)



Water taxi to fulton ferry - grimaldis %26amp; ice cream factory if we have time, then walk back over brooklyn bridge





How does this sound to you guys?



More itinerary help


Sounds excellent, much better, especially because most shows are dark on Monday night!



More itinerary help


I agree, sounds good.





Bring sunscreen!!




I don%26#39;t think anything is going to prepare me for the heat! Its about 26C here at the minute with 25% humidity %26amp; we%26#39;re complaining!



I still can%26#39;t wait though!

No comments:

Post a Comment