Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ollie's.

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a topic about a chinese food place I enjoyed (twice) while on my last visit to NYC. I couldn%26#39;t remember the name of it and someone suggested menupages.com. Well, none of those names rang a bell either but considering the location and a specialization in pan-fried noodles (that%26#39;s what I had), I%26#39;m thinking it%26#39;s Ollie%26#39;s Noodle Shop.



For those in the know, is Ollie%26#39;s off on a side street or does it face Times Square? The place we ate at was off on a side street and directly across from a theater entrance. Is that Ollie%26#39;s? I can%26#39;t find any pictures of Ollie%26#39;s online.



Ollie's.


There are a couple of Ollies.The one I know in the theater district is on a side street -- but you enter just down from the corner of Broadway and Times Square.



Ollie's.


The address, according to menupages, is 200 West 44th.




鈥ahoo.com/p-reviews-2735496-prod-travelguid鈥?/a>




The Ollie%26#39;s in question is on W.44th Street just west of Broadway. It is right next to Carmine%26#39;s


  • makeup application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment