Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beware of Royal Luxury Limos!!!!!

Had a really bad experience with them just last week.



I had arranged a special evening at the River caf茅 for my parents anniversary and wanted to treat them to a limo ride to the hotel afterwards. I contacted the above named company and advised the restaurant my parents would be picked up at 23.30 Past midnight,both the restaurant staff -who were really helpful- and my parents were parading the streets around the River caf茅 looking for the limo, which didn%26#39;t show up.





Next day, as I phoned them to check what had happened, the person who attended the phone -who was rude to me even before i had a chance to say hello- said they had been waiting on a street adjacent to the restaurant because cars were not allowed to stop with the cabs (surprisingly enough, there were 3 limos parked outside at different intervals and no one at the restaurant seemed to mind) I asked why the driver hadn%26#39;t come up to the restaurant and advised they were waiting somewhere else and he said I was an ignorant and that drivers never do that (I guess non-efficient drivers don%26#39;t) I took a deep breath, still in a concilliating mood, and asked him if he would mind giving us a half hour ride since he had already charged me for a full hour and waited only for 30 minutes as he had admitted himself before (at this point i started doubting he had turned up at all)





This man named Chris was really mad at me, yelling and insulting me telling me he ';gave no free rides to no one, we were all sick in the head if we thought he would work for nothing...';



Well I could go on for a few more lines telling you all the obscenities he said but I just think it%26#39;s not worth it.





I%26#39;m warning you against this company as I think it is no serious company at all. I even doubt it exists as a real company. I checked their website and realized they have no address and no e-mail just a toll free phone number to make reservations and a form where they askfor your credit card details. If anyone knows them or has the address I would be really grateful as I%26#39;d love to contact the owner (if there happens to be someone behind this nasty man) and explain the situation to him/her.



Never in my life have I felt so ill treated and insulted -as well as robbed.



Thanks for reading.



BB





Beware of Royal Luxury Limos!!!!!


up



Beware of Royal Luxury Limos!!!!!


up




up




up




bbcn





I%26#39;m so sorry to hear what happened to you with this rogue company. Unfortunately, I can%26#39;t help re locating the company but have you considered contacting your credit card company as they may be able to refund some of your money or do you have such a thing as a Trading Standards dept in NY? Here in the UK it%26#39;s where people contact if they have a complaint about a trader or service. Good luck!




bbcn





Have you had any luck with tracing the limo company or getting a refund from your credit card company?




3 months and still no return...visa is still fighting the dispute...




Don%26#39;t give up hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment