Thursday, April 8, 2010

reliable / affordable car service laguardia to time square

Hello to all who have been so helpful in planning this special 13th birthday for my daughter - we leave tomorrow morning and it has occurred to me that I have yet to arrange for a pick up service. I%26#39;ve taken the shuttles a couple of times before only to be dropped off on a corner somewhere in Manhattan waiting for a van to drive us to our hotel - we stand on a corner and wait wait wait - once for more than an hour). I want to try a car service this time and would appreciate info from someone who has done so before. I would expect this will cost $50 or so us dollars but I want to make sure I won%26#39;t have to wait wait wait anywhere. Is there one better than the other? Thanks!



reliable / affordable car service laguardia to time square


A taxi would work well for you, but if you prefer a car service, I use Carmel %26amp; have had success with them (others have not). Just know that each car is independently owned %26amp; operated.





www.carmelllimo.com





THey usually have discounts coupons, also.





Have a great time with your daughter!!



You are arriving just when the lousy weather we are having is breaking, the forecast looks good.



reliable / affordable car service laguardia to time square


Thank you NYCgirl. I ordered the sun well in advance! Can you tell me where I would find these discount coupons? Thanks again Cyd




http://www.carmellimo.com/Coupons.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment