Thursday, April 8, 2010

Buying tickets ahead of time...

Hello, is it possible to buy tickets ahead of time for the circle line 2 hour harbor lights cruise? A friend said she waited 2 hours in line to buy tickets and then get on the boat.



Buying tickets ahead of time...


I think you can, here is the website for information:





www.circleline42.com/index.ihtml?page=buy



Buying tickets ahead of time...


After reading about excessive wait times, I was also hoping to buy tickets before leaving for NYC.





I have checked out the Circle Line web site (same as provided above) but the only tickets I saw available for purchase were for special events (2 hour evening cruises with DJ.)



We wanted the 3 hour Circle Line during the day. Does anyone have a specific link for that? I can%26#39;t seem to find tickets to buy for that through their web site, but there must be a way, as others have commented about how they were glad they purchased early.




I see what you mean - I found this, see if this will work for you:





nycvp.com/鈥?0Cruises




Thanks, NYCgirl!



That link was exactly what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment